29/09/2012

BOLESNIE PHOTOMANCY

Making an appearance in issue 4#, (Out Dec 1st) Bolesnie Photomancy is an experimental photographer immersed in the shocking and obscure. Children's dolls with hyperdermic needles thrust through their faces and dead creatures being Bolesnie's norm as defiled Barbies lie bleeding under celophane wrappers.

He says,

"I photograph dolls, sometimes they're made of flesh, sometimes of plastic or rags... nothing changes. I photograph objects and buildings, filling their voids with my despair and my boredom.
I photograph with obsolete equipment, partially self-made, sometimes.
I hate easy things.
I photograph for the light gets sense only when it'is fixed on film, I hate unwanted and uncontrolled movements.
I hate the initiatives of other people, and noises they produce.
I photograph because I don't want to do anything else."

www.bolesniephotomancy.tumblr.com